|Stolen Memento (10)|
DescriptionAt Heartwood Grove, I heard tales about the fall of Tirna Noch. I never thought that I would see it with my own eyes. It brings me great sadness. And I wonder... if this is the fate that awaits my old grove as well. I can't believe that everything that was once here is truly gone. Perhaps there are still some mementos that can be recovered. Something to remember the fallen.
I know these are just objects, but they mean so much. Sometimes just holding a piece of one's past can be a comfort.
It means not everything is lost.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.