Scenario: Blade in Twilight
- Stage 1 – The Twilight CampThe Twilight's Hammer has set up a temporary camp up here. Investigate the camp for clues.
- Stage 2 – Raiding the Tomb RaidersThe cultists have entered a tomb complex at the bottom of the lake. The ritual must be happening in there.
- Stage 3 – The Desecrated TombThe cultists have breached the tomb of an ancient titan keeper! Slay the guards and open the way into the complex.
- Stage 4 – The Tomb of TyrSlaghammer knows the ritual is further inside. Enter the tomb room and deal with the cultists.
- Stage 5 – ReconsecrationCultists are dampening the holy wards of the tomb. Dispel their defenses and kill the ritualists to break the barrier.
- Stage 6 – Don't Fear the ReaperThe ritual has been thwarted but void energy remains! Defeat it!
- Stage 7 – Dark PassageThe way is open to the prison. Continue down the unsealed passage to whatever waits below.
- Stage 8 – Death to the DeaconThe Twilight Deacon is trying to bring the killer of Tyr back to life! Stop him!
- Stage 9 – The Blade of the Black EmpireWith the Deacon dead the blade is now yours. Take it.
- Final Stage – The True Death of ZakajzThe C'Thraxxi general is still a threat. Use the Blade to kill it forever.
Scenario: The Sword of Kings
- Stage 1 – Culling the CultistsTwilight cultists are camped near the entrance. Investigate what they are doing here.
- Stage 2 – The Ghost KingThe ghost of Thoradin is being tortured by the cultists. Slay the ritualists and free him.
- Stage 3 – Thoradin's FollyThe ghost has much information. Follow Thoradin and listen to his tale.
- Stage 4 – The Tomb of TyrThe broken seal beckons from the lake bottom. Enter the Tomb of Tyr.
- Stage 5 – Cleansing the DesecrationThe prison entrance is blocked with corruption. Cleanse the tomb of the corrupting void tendrils.
- Stage 6 – The Root of the CorruptionThe corrupter has finally appeared. Slay Soth'ozz and complete the cleansing of the tomb.
- Stage 7 – The Dark PassageThe way below is uncovered, make your way to the prison of Zakajz.
- Stage 8 – A Quick ExecutionZakajz is struggling to defend itself. Draw out the sword and perform the final blow!
- Stage 9 – To Kill a C'ThraxxiZakajz is awake but neither fully healed or fully in control of its mind. Fight it back into unconsciousness!
- Final Stage – The WarbreakerZakajz has been defeated again, but it is not permanent. Take up Strom'kar and deal the final true blow.
Scenario: The Silver Hand
- Stage 1 – The Empty CampTravard's team is set up in the abandoned Twilight camp. Meet up with him.
- Stage 2 – Clearing the WayEnter the tomb complex with Travard and get to Tyr's crypt.
- Stage 3 – Keeper's RestTyr's crypt is overrun with crazed aberrations. Clear them out to begin the ritual.
- Stage 4 – The Broken RitualTravard wants to begin the ritual. Aid him.
- Stage 5 – Into the DarkA critical part of the ritual was taken below. Retrieve the piece.
- Stage 6 – The Maw of the BeastThe giant aberration has the piece. Slay it and retrieve the piece.
- Stage 7 – Escaping the PrisonUnstable void energies are gathering, follow Travard back up to the crypt before the area is consumed.
- Stage 8 – Aid to the FallenSome of the paladins are wounded or covered in void magic. Free them by cleansing and healing them.
- Stage 9 – Something is ComingEveryone is out of the passage, but something large and malevolent is coming up from below. Run with Travard to the crypt.
- Stage 10 – Ritual DefenseTravard must complete the ritual to unlock the hammer from the wards. Defend the crypt until he is finished!
- Final Stage – The Silver HandThe Silver Hand is free. Claim it before Mordoth overwhelms the defenders!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.