The Second Sample
|Altered Crystal Sample|
|Crystal Mining Pick (Provided)|
DescriptionNow that we have the baseline crystal, we're going to need samples from more dangerous areas of the island to complete the set I'll be sending to the Exodar.
The next sample must come from the crystals controlled by the blood elves in the Bladewood area to the northwest of Blood Watch. I have heard reports that they alter and harvest the crystals for use in some magical apparatus. See if you can find one that has not yet been incorporated into one of their devices, and mine a sample from it.
This shard is much different from the initial sample.
<Harbinger Mikolaas holds the crystal up to catch the light.>
Do you see how it pulsates like that? That's worrisome. I'll make a note in my report of the alterations the blood elves appear to have made to this crystal. Thank you again for your help, <name>.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.