DescriptionEvery good party herald needs an assistant. Which is why I have you! But every good party herald's assistant... also needs an assistant. Which is why I procured permission from the prince for you to create your own dredger butler. We can start him on security while we cozy up to the guests and procure the necessary reading materials to train him on the social protocols of the different realms. He'll be entertaining the whole court in no time. No, don't thank me. You've earned this!
Makin' dredgers ain't pretty work.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.