|Unusable Empyrium Core (1)|
Description<While you've learned to extract as much of the deposit as you can, the core of the deposit is always left unusable. Looking closely, you can see where your strikes were causing fractures in its structure.>
<One more lesson from Khamir might be needed to correct this problem.>
The fractures you found in this core are the result of striking the ore too hard. As I'm sure you no doubt know by now, mining empyrium is not just a task, but an art.
Come, let us practice your swing until it's just right.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Mining Technique: Empyrium Deposit|
|Unusable Empyrium Core|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.