Foiling the Legion's Jailbreak
|Speak to Romuul to travel to the Arcatraz|
|Search the Arcatraz|
|Close Legion Portals (2)|
|High Inquisitor Raalgar found|
|Escape from the Arcatraz|
DescriptionHigh Inquisitor Raalgar has some connection to the fel here on Argus that makes him unkillable. Long ago, the naaru imprisoned him on the Arcatraz.
When the forces of Kael'thas Sunstrider attacked the citadel, we were forced to flee on the Exodar.
Some Legion prisoners escaped the Arcatraz when last the Legion invaded Azeroth, but Raalgar did not. Stop them from freeing him and I will study the source of his immortality so it can be broken.
I can get you close. The rest is up to you.
It won't take Raalgar long to gather his power to attack us. But I have learned the source of his immortality while you were gone!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Voidcore Control Rod|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 150 reputation with Army of the Light
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.