DescriptionThank you, <name>. I know you didn't have to save my life.
The return of Bloodlord Mandokir is ill news. He was killed inside Zul'Gurub several years ago, and we thought we had seen the last of him and his kind. The trolls of Zul'Gurub were attempting to perform a hideous, horrible ritual. If Mandokir is alive, then it stands to reason that he is not the only one.
The explorers at Fort Livingston, far to the south, may know more. Speak with their priestess.
You are responsible, yes.
You may be able to stop him still, yes.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10 reputation with Exodar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.