Wise Mari <Waterspeaker>
Wise Mari says: Behold the power of torrential waters!
Wise Mari says: Come in, the water's fine!
Wise Mari says: Do not run, it only delays the inevitable.
Wise Mari says: I peer into these waters and my reflection is empty...
Wise Mari says: Let death wash over you!
Wise Mari says: Living water, bring them death!
Wise Mari says: Rise!
Wise Mari says: Spring to life!
Wise Mari says: The darkness clears...
Wise Mari says: Waters... claim me...
Wise Mari says: You dare to disturb these waters? You will drown!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
|Enrage|Stage One: Still Waters, Rise Up!
Wise Mari shields himself and uses the corrupt waters of the fountain to assault players.
– The fountain's corrupted water churns and bubbles, inflicting 5 Shadow damage every 0.3 seconds on any player standing in the water.
– Wise Mari creates a large water bubble around himself, making him immune to damage and knocking back players that touch the bubble.
– Wise Mari directs the fountain's corrupted waters to attack the players, inflicting 12 damage as it ripples, and 12 damage when it explodes.
– Wise Mari summons a Corrupt Living Water from one of the four smaller fountains to attack the players.
Corrupt Living Water
– At Wise Mari's orders, the sha-corrupted waters of the fountain coalesce into a water elemental.
Defeating a Corrupt Living Water causes it to split into three Corrupt Droplets.
– Smaller and weaker than the Corrupt Living Water, the Corrupt Droplets attack the players.
– After the players defeat a Corrupt Living Water, a puddle of Sha Residue forms. The Sha Residue inflicts 5 Shadow damage every second to all players within in the puddle.
Stage Two: Behold the Torrential Waters!
After the players defeat four Corrupt Living Waters, Wise Mari unleashes all of his remaining power.
– Wise Mari begins the stage by bursting his protective bubble, inflicting 14 Frost damage and knocking back all enemies within 10 yards.
– Wise Mari channels the power of the corrupted water, creating a rotating spout of water in front of him that inflicts 41 damage and knocks back all players.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.