The location of this NPC is unknown.
– Upon reaching 100 Energy, Nalthor the Rimebinder banishes a player from the main combat arena. Players banished in such a fashion must negotiate a frozen gauntlet to rejoin their allies and continue their assault on Nalthor.
– Nalthor shields himself in a curtain of ice, preventing the next 24985 damage. While the shield is active, waves of frosty energy emanate from him, inflicting 13 Frost damage every 3 sec to all players.
– Nalthor shields himself in a curtain of ice, preventing the next 12493 damage. While the shield is active, waves of frosty energy emanate from him, inflicting 8 Frost damage every 3 sec to all players and increases the damage taken of Icebound Aegis by 10% for 5 sec. This effect stacks.
– Tendrils of frost bind a random player immobilizing them and inflicting 3041 Frost damage every 2 sec for up to 12 sec.
Upon expiration, this effect spreads to all players within 16 yards.
– Banishes a player from Nalthor's platform to the lower wings of the necropolis.
After 50 sec, players banished to the lower wings are slain outright unless they escape.
– While on the lower platforms freezing winds buffet the player, continually reducing their movement speed by 2% every 5 sec.
Upon expiring, an area of Razorshard Ice is created covering an area based on the number of Frigid Cold aplications gained.
– Covers an area with sharp crystals of ice for up to until cancelled. Standing in the area inflicts 2281 Frost damage and reduces movement speed by 25%.
– Icy comets drop from the sky inflicting 10643 Frost damage to all players within 5 yards of the impact and increases their damage taken by Comet Storm by 25% for 5 sec.
– Ice shards pelt the area, inflicting 15 Frost damage every 1.5 sec. Players hit with Blizzard become Chilled, reducing their movement speed by 70% for 5 sec.
– Reduces the target's movement speed by 70% for 5 sec.
– The caster channels a beam of necrotic energy at the player, inflicting 456 Shadow damage every 1 sec and reducing their haste and movement speed by 50% for up to 5 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.