Pashmar the Fanatical
- Pashmar the Fanatical yells: Executed!
- Pashmar the Fanatical yells: I shall strike you down!
- Pashmar the Fanatical yells: Off with their heads!
- Pashmar the Fanatical yells: Put to death.
- Pashmar the Fanatical yells: You are nothing before my devotion.
- Pashmar the Fanatical yells: You have been found wanting!
- Overview – Each member of Queen Azshara's court represents a facet of the Nazjatar forces, with Silivaz represent the might of the oceans and Pashmar the mastery over storms and sky. While overseeing the fight, Queen Azshara will become bored, and issue a series of decrees, changing up the rules of engagement.
- Healers –
Queen Azshara's decree [Deferred Sentence] has your team taking damage throughout, with a potential huge spike at the end.
Anyone afflicted by [Suffering] can not be healed for its duration.
Help split the damage from Silivaz's [Frenetic Charge] with the targeted player.
Positioning is important, especially during the [Form Ranks] and [Stand Alone] decrees.
- Desperate Measures – Upon reaching 1% health, the caster becomes immune to all damage and begins casting Desperate Measures, healing 100% of the caster's maximum life.
The cast is interrupted if both Pashmar and Silivaz are defeated.
- Separation of Power – While the council members are within 21 yards of each other, their damage taken is reduced by 99%.
- Queen Azshara
- DecreesThroughout the fight, Queen Azshara enacts various decrees that must be dealt with. On higher difficulties, the amount of downtime between decrees is reduced.
- Form Ranks – Decrees that players must stand in set formations around the court every 10 sec. After 5 seconds, each formation is ranked, inflicting 9193 Arcane damage. Each position with no player in formation increases the Arcane damage taken.
- In Formation – Stand in formation, fulfilling the requirements of Queen Azshara's decree.
- Repeat Performance – Using the same spell or ability twice in a row annoys Queen Azshara, pacifying and silencing the target for 2 sec.
- Stand Alone – Forces all targets to stay away from other players. If this decree is broken, Stand Alone inflicts 13 Frost damage to the target and all nearby players.
- Sphere of Influence – Each decree emanates an aura around it, inflicting 4139 Shadow damage every 1 sec and amplifying the effects of Queen Azshara's decrees, increasing either damage done or duration of effect.
- Silivaz the Zealous
- Frenetic Charge – Silivaz targets a random player. After 6 sec, he charges to the player, inflicting 250 Frost damage, split between all players within 8 yards of the target and knocking them back. Frenetic Charge leaves a Mighty Rupture at the destination.
- Zealous Eruption – Silivaz causes a series of geysers to erupt, inflicting 60 Frost damage to all players every 2 sec for 10 sec. Players near Silivaz take no damage.
- Pashmar the Fanatical
- Fanatical Verdict – Targets random players and marks them. Upon expiration, the player explodes, inflicting 50 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards.
- Fervent Bolt – Zaps the target, inflicting 2758 Nature damage.
- Violent Outburst – The caster releases a destructive wave of electricity in all directions, inflicting 22064 Nature damage to all enemies. Being farther from the caster reduces the damage taken.
- Potent Spark – Summons a series of charged orbs, which cast Potent Spark upon expiration, inflicting 50 Nature damage to all enemies.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.