Angus Ballaster <Blacksmith>
- Angus Ballaster says: Ah, cram it, ye foul-tongued nag. Yer "Mother" can rot in the bowels of a sea snake!
- Angus Ballaster says: Ah, there we go!
- Angus Ballaster says: All that's left is to give the girl a name. How bout we call her "Witchrend?"
- Angus Ballaster says: Alright, ye jus' lead the way...
- Angus Ballaster says: Aye, ye be correct there. Lead the way!
- Angus Ballaster says: Fetch it fer me, an' we'll see what we can do.
- Angus Ballaster says: Good luck, and put some witches in the ground fer ol' Angus!
- Angus Ballaster says: Hmm. Ain't much here, but I got a notion how to maximize its potential.
- Angus Ballaster says: I'll need te modify this here hand cannon a mite first...
- Angus Ballaster says: Just ye try! Ye'll taste my hammer, witch!
- Angus Ballaster says: Let me work this fer a spell. Meanwhile, I believe I spied an old hand cannon in the repair heap over there.
- Angus Ballaster says: Oh, an' mainlander... the Marshal asked that ye see him before ye head to the camp.
- Angus Ballaster says: Oh, an' one more thing. Don't be tryin' te fire her too fast! Ye'll damage her carriage if yer not careful.
- Angus Ballaster says: Somethin' about one o' his former guardsmen.
- Angus Ballaster says: Wait... yer not one o' them!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.