Inquisitor Cleardawn <Order of Embers>
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: But this... They've glorified the slaughter! The Kul Tirans don't even have weapons!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Even their leader is withdrawing from the field.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: HA! And here we are fighting back!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Interesting that we don't see any of their constructs taking the field.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Interesting. I hadn't realized the constructs came later as part of his desperation to win.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: It seems as if the Kul Tirans in this stele are... Civillians? Sailors and some farmers?
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: It's a victory over another Kul Tiran settlement. The large figure in the center is their legendary leader, I think.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: She thinks we're part of her militia...
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: That's Lord Arom Waycrest when he was just a Colonel leading the final assault. And there... That is Gorak Tul being stabbed by Waycrest.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: The constructs began to take the field. He'd run out of living warriors so he created a new army. But what empowered the stones?
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: This is clearly Gorak Tul, their greatest leader. Ah! He's leading a ritual to create the stone constructs!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: This isn't Drust. It's a Kul Tiran carving over a Drust Monolith.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Wait, this depicts one of the early Kul Tiran settlements. One of the lost settlements.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Well, if we follow orders none of those monsters will ever make it down to Arom's Stand. Let's help.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: When we landed here we tried peace, but the Drust went to war immediately. Only a few tolerated new neighbors.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.