Thoradin <King of Arathor>
- Thoradin yells: Behold the site of my final battle... and there lies my foe. Even now, Zakajz struggles for consciousness. You must hurry!
- Thoradin yells: Beware! Zakajz grows desperate. He may change his tactics!
- Thoradin yells: There it is... atop the crypt! Prepare yourself!
- Thoradin says: As I feared, one of the monster's minions has returned. Its presence is corrupting the wards of the tomb and blocking the path. You must destroy the tendrils to draw it out!
- Thoradin says: For many ages, the sword has kept the beast from rising again. But now it stirs once more, so I must ask you to delve into the depths of the tomb and finish what I started. I will go with you, to offer what aid I can.
- Thoradin says: Long ago, my yearning for knowledge led me here, to a tomb that lies beneath the lake. Within its cold stone walls, I found something long buried... a terrible darkness, an ancient evil.
- Thoradin says: My men begged me to walk away. I refused. My pride would be my downfall... and theirs. The evil stirred, unleashing death upon us. With my last breath, I drove my blade, Strom'kar, into the beast's skull.
- Thoradin says: My... thanks. Though we have never met before, I sense great courage in your heart. Yes... you are the hero I need!
- Thoradin says: No! We are too late! Zakajz has awakened!
- Thoradin says: These monsters play tricks upon the mind. Beware their illusions!
- Thoradin says: Those tendrils are using dark magic to become immune to attack. Interrupt their casting so you can strike!
- Thoradin says: When I saw this antechamber, I knew we had found something... momentous. Here was a door so oddly familiar, like a long-forgotten memory. We broke the first seal.
- Thoradin says: You have done what I could not. You defeated Zakajz and lived.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.