Gate of the Setting Sun
- Saboteur Kip'tilak – The mantid are no strangers to warfare, using technology to turn the tide of battle. The pandaren stand little chance against munitions experts such as Kip'tilak, who strike deep behind enemy lines and threaten to destroy the already weakening fortifications from within.
- Striker Ga'dok – The strikers are an aerial component of the mantid empire's massive army. Among them are seasoned aces such as Ga'dok. Able to singlehandedly rain fiery devastation upon scores of enemies, Ga'dok and his minions seek to bring death from above to the gates' defenders.
- Commander Ri'mok – Commander Ri'mok oversees the mantid ground forces relentlessly besieging the towering gates. Unimpressed by the defenders, Ri'mok calls upon countless reinforcements to vanquish those foolish enough to stand in his way.
- Raigonn – This colossal mantid spearheads the assault against the gates. Acting as a living battering ram, Raigonn mercilessly hammers the pandaren defenses, seeking to decimate any and all obstacles barring the mantid's ruthless invasion of Pandaria.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.