in your browser.
Prot random BG PvP (for fun)?
Return to board index
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
1. Depends really on the classes against in 2v1. If they are both casters, you have less chance of surviving than against 2 melees. Skill is also factor, but if we say everyone is equally skilled melee is way easier to tank for warrior than casters. Especially now after gag order nerf.
WSG/TP/ToK: Carry the flag/ball.
Other maps: Defend the bases and be ^&*!@ to kill or tank bosses in AV/IoC.
3. Against equally skilled I'd say it will be really hard to kill someone. I haven't played prot PvP in MoP, but I've faced couple prot warriors in 2v2 and all I can say is that they are annoying, but they really can't kill anything. They can contibute on kill, but it's most likely that you won't be killing anyone equally skilled in 1v1 situation. Most of the time they won't be killing you either, unless they catch you low HP all CDs used with all of their offencive CDs available.
Maybe someone with experience on Prot PvPing in MoP can give some more up to date information on how they work about these days as this is just my view on how things are from what I've seen.
1. If a middle geared prot warrior can tank 2+ middle geared dps in random bg?
2. If a middle or a good geared prot warrior is usefull in a random bg?
3. If a middle or a good geared prot warrior can kill 1 dps 1vs1 in a random bg (with equal skill)?
Gonna note this first. PvP Prot warriors can either be totally useless, or an invaluable asset, it all depends on if he/she knows what they're doing.
1. Kampiakseli hit that one right on the money. If they're casters, you're gonna have a bad day. The only thing you can do is delay your inevitable defeat with timing interrupts, fears, shockwave, storm bolt, etc. (This pisses casters/healers off to no end). Also make use of your intervene to charge out of range if one of those pesty mages is about to cast something. As for melee, it's pretty much the same thing. You just have to make use of all your ability's. There are guides all over the internet that'll give you a breakdown on what to do.
2. Kampiakseli answered that spot on.
3. Caster, usually not - unless they really suck.
Melee, Yes. Like i said earlier, it's all about timing your cooldowns correctly and dispelling theirs.
Look online for guides on PvP warriors. Elitistjerks might have one, haven't checked recently.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte