in your browser.
Return to board index
I didn't see any stickies, so if I am missing them, please comment on a link.
I had just reopened my holy paladin after about 3 years of inactivity on him. Just wondering if people could share with me:
1. What should I be reforging into as a main 2ndary stat.
2. What should I be gemming for? Intellect?
3. What is a good addon so I know I juked someone (successfully got them to kick a fake cast)
4. A good talent for my holy paladin. Currently running with
| (I am lvling in mainly bgs), so a spec for bgs would most appreciated.
5. What glyphs should I use - honestly I just realized I had none :P
6. Any other tips you would like to add - or that I may be overlooking
Thanks, your help so much appreciated!
2. PvP power if PvPing, Int if PvEing.
3. Beats me, I just know how the abilities look.
4. I'd say Selfless Healer in tier 3, as you'll be judging anyways to put slows on people, that gives cheaper, faster, and stronger Flash of Lights. That and SS really does not absorb a whole hell of a lot. Might at lower levels, but I haven't played a lowbie in a while. Clemency is best in tier 4, double Hands is freaking sweet. Holy Avenger is my personal choice for tier 5, as it gives you another cooldown to call upon in a time of need. and Holy Prism in tier 6, great instant cast AoE heal when cast on an enemy.
5. Blessed Life is a must (More holy power), Protector of the Innocent, and Turn Evil.
6. Learn your positioning, half of being an effective PvP holy paladin is positioning yourself to continue healing while avoiding being an open target to every CC the enemy team has. The other half is healing and supporting your allies, through Denouncing, proper use of Hands, and your downright amazing brute force healing capabilities.
Oh, and you have to find a shiny transmog set, no paladin is truly a paladin without a golden armor set.
Thanks man, much appreciated. I will work on my shiny transmog set after I get geared up.
So for the questions I have left here:
1. Why does my mana pool cap out at 100k at lvl 85, 120k at lvl 86, ect?
2. Can anyone offer an addon for if I juke someone?
3. What are the next best 2ndary stats, Haste>?>?>?
In answer to your first question, Blizzard have now capped the mana pools, so when you hit lvl90 you will be capped @ 300k mana.
Don't understand your second question i'm afraid, "juke someone"? *shrugs and moves on to the third question*
There are two ways to go with reforging, haste and mastery, when you have very good gear haste will outweigh mastery but at lower gear levels mastery is actually better then haste as each heal effectively gives you more healing due to how mastery works. If you are comfortable with keeping up with heals on the group when you hit lvl90 (only true way to tell as low level is totally different to max level healing) then stick with haste but be aware, more haste = more healing throughput which also affects how much mana you are using which is why spirit is now such an important stat. I personally like going the mastery way, currently in 470ilvl gear (main spec is ret so only just gearing up my holy offspec now) and the tick heal from mastery is quite nice for topping people up without throwing an extra heal there way.
Right now at level 87 I have been stacking haste and my mana is going out the door fast. I have been stacking Haste and getting gear with spirit on it as well but my mana still goes out fast. A big bonus I did notice though is that the haste is making my judgments faster which is allowing me to use long arm of the law a lot more, a big life saver.
Juking is what my friend always called it, I assumed everyone called it that. It is when you successfully fake cast an interupt. Say you fake cast and the rogue kicks, the addon would let you know he used up his kick so you can now essentially freecast without worrying about him kicking. The addon usually would tell you when his kick is back up as well. Just wondering what addon does this, because my old friend knew when I kicked and when I could kick again all the time - might had been just skill though.
- also, is it common for people to be hitting 300k mana, and if so, are they going to be increasing the cap?
Mana pool is strictly based on level, everyone has the same cap for a given spec.
Ok guys, I am a little confused. I have got the addon question answered, it was interruptbar.
, my stat priorities are supposed to be intellect>PvP power>Crit>Spirit>Haste>Mastery. Why is crit being weighed more than the other stats, is it because of free healing from crits and more procs from
Infusion of light
or am I missing something?
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte