Post by Akmehd
I've decided to create my own twink guild that will be made up of 60's, 70's, 80's. I have been part of many twink guilds most notably <Heralds of Yore> as I was an officer in the guild during it's mulitple times of activity. So here it goes..
All experienced, casual, and skilled players alike are encouraged to apply to be a part of our raiding team as we prepare to take on Vanilla, BC, & WOTLK raiding content.
Our raid times unknown at this time, we'll figure out those when we have more at the proper level(s).
To join our website, please visit: evocative.guildlaunch.comAbout the Guild:
Evocative will become a strongly motivated guild that will be clearing content in every expansion and tier of content in Vanilla, BC, & WOTLK. We would like to take pride ourselves on the consistency and stability that will allow us to reach the position we are in today.About The Server Arthas
Evocative will resided on Arthas, transfers comment that it is extremely easy to find pick-up groups at all hours, and our vibrant economy means the auction house is always busy. Plus the server is horde dominant! Loot:
Loot will be plain and simple, it'll be on master looter and you'll just roll for your items. However legendaries and their items will be pre-determined by a officer loot council if you will.Obvious Rules:
- You cannot and will not use gear from future expansions in a raid
- You shouldn't PuG raids at all on your main raiding characters while you are apart of the guild, the point is to raid and enjoy content as a guild and that would just kill the point, also it would allow people to build future gear or sets for when we got to that raid
- The PuG rule only applys towards a bracket that is raiding the content, if we aren't raiding the content then you are fine to PuG until we start raiding in that bracket.
- No pvp or boa gear allowed during raids
- No reforging until ICC/RS in WOTLK content
Our recruitment for the 3 previous expansions is at an all time high right now since we have just started the guild. We'll update on recruitment as we get further along. There are special rules on content however:
- for Pre-BC there will be no dks in raid as we did not have them back during Vanilla
- for BC there will be no DKs/Monks in raid as we didn't have them back during BC
- for Wrath all classes will be allowed in raids including Monks, we don't prefer Monks, but we'll accept them
These 4 rules only apply to PVE content all classes can join at a certain level cap for PVP reasons.
We might reconsider the classes that are not allowed for certain that are not allowed after all content is cleared for that expansion and is on farm status.Expectations:
We would like to become one of the best if not the best 60, 70, or 80 twink guild in the US. Become a house-hold name if you will, for example like <Heralds of Yore> during BC/WOTLK except to be stable during current content except for releases (obviously b/c ppl will want to see it). Also, for Wrath/Cata we will start out as 10's but once we get a consistent amount of 15-20 people to show every week we would also like to start clearing content on 25 as it is much more challenging than 10.
Thanks for considering Evocative!Wrath Raiding Schedule (Cont. on Feb 6th):
Wednesday - 8PM to 11PM Eastern Time
Sunday - 8PM to 11PM Eastern TimeVanilla Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday - 8PM to 11PM Eastern Time
Monday - 8PM to 11PM Eastern Time
*Subject to change one of these days to a Thursday, we'll see.*Who to contact:
Tankânspank/Akmehd/Myaimsux/ßubbleoseven or via Battletag: (Bevok1395)
I also may be on my 90 Talchealen.
You can also contact people that are online and they can invite you, i'll talk to you whenever I sign on if I miss you initially join the guild.
If you do contact me via battletag, leave a note saying you're interested in the guild or something so I know what you're talking about and just not some random person that accidently requested me.
I'll ask you a couple questions in game but since we're mass recruiting I won't make people have to take a mandatory app on the website just yet.